Stacy is a Certified Gray Institute Functional Golf Specialist to help golfers address issues in the biomechanics of their swing to help improve their game. Here are some of the areas in which this training will help you improve not only your swing, but score!
- Assessment of three-dimensional joint motions required for the Address, Back-Swing, Impact, and Finish.
- By utilizing the 4–part Dynamic Movement strategy help open up the body for a more efficient swing.
- Select, based on the movement assessment, and client subjective responses, the initial starting Path sequence and Phase.
- Progress the golfing client through a Path sequence
- Modify the FGS Path based on individual needs by prescribing the appropriate mobility, flexibility, strength and power exercises.
- Enhance the training program based on client success.
If you are interested in this program please fill out the contact form below: