Fascial Stretch Therapy is an assisted manual
stretch therapy technique that was created in 1995 by Anne Frederick that was further developed together with Chris Frederick, PT into a unique system performed with a client comfortably secured to a massage table.
focuses on elongating, re- aligning and balancing the con nective tissues of the body. T he rapid and pain-free results occur within one session and not only improves flexibility but also strength, balance, co ordination, body awareness and posture. The client or patient is given a specific progressive home stretch program that focuses on the fascia to maintain the positive changes and benefits gained from an FST session with a stretch therapist.
Some interesting facts about stretching:
- 47% of your flexibility is locked up in your joints.
- 42 % of your flexibility potential is in your fascia.
- Isolated static muscle stretching doesn’t work.
- Dynamic fascial stretching does work.
- Reduces tightness in muscles.
- Reduces stiffness in joints.
- Improves and enhances sex.
- Makes you look and feel younger.
- Makes you taller.
- Can reduce pain.
Fascial Stretch Therapy can do this and more!
What makes FST so Different?
- EASILY DOUBLE your flexibility in a short time
- Based on SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Get stretched by a CERTIFIED FASCIAL STRETCH THERAPIST
Results speak for themselves:
- Pain is reduced or eliminated within 1-3 sessions.
- Function is restored in 1-3 sessions.
- Mobility dramatically improves in 1-3 sessions.
- Stress is reduced or eliminated within 1-3 sessions.
Fascial Stretch Therapy Near Me
Stacy is a Level II Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist.
Sessions are provided in 30 & 60-minute formats at Universal Athletic Club.
Feel free to contact me to set up your Stretch to Win Session!